What are the benefits of Outdoor Honed Concrete Floors?
- Durable: These floors are seen in outdoor settings in different parts of Europe, especially in Italy in structures that are literally hundreds of years old, reconditioned and still looking great.
- Low maintenance: Besides the easy upkeeping of keeping clean, these floors do not need ongoing maintenance.
- Cost-effective: Honed concrete floors have the same benefits of outdoor Terrazzo, and Granite floors, at a fraction of the cost.
- Aesthetically appealing and unique: Because concrete is an imperfect and partly natural product, each floor has its own beauty and uniqueness.
- Flat surfaced: Unlike washed aggregates, they are easy to walk and skate on while not as damaging on a fall.
- Seamless: No weeds, sand and ants coming through like with pavers.
- Easy to keep clean: No need to use high-pressure water blasters. Just needs moping or scrubbing with a soft broom and the assistance of a mild neutral or biodegradable detergent.